Any vestige of respect I had for Ron Paul was just slaughtered by the movie Bruno.
This is a guy who, less than a year ago, was begging America to let him represent all Americans. And he can't handle one gay proposition with anything resembling grace. He completely lost his cool. Would he have freaked if a beautiful young woman took off her pants? Doubt it. It would have been, "No thank you, dear. I think this meeting is over." And then he would have gone along on his paranoid, racist way.
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (50)
- The Blame Game III: Hal Turner
- Another school shooting that occurred slightly bef...
- The Art of David Dees
- Jones as Mirror
- Summer Repost
- Then I'll stand somewhere else
- Bugging Out
- The End of Jonestown?
- On a personal note....
- Where's the Harm?
- Jones and Ted Pike on the New Hate Crime Legislati...
- Jones Calls in a Hate Speech Expert
- Jones Suing a Fan?
- Classic Quote
- Al Gore and the Suitcase of Blood
- Ken and Barbie Take on the New World Order
- ▼ July (16)