From Sunday's broadcast:
"They're taking us down now...
These elites don't care about you...
These are ruthless, cold-blooded world conquerers using financial systems to blast out economies and get people under their control and domesticated and dependent on them. And if they can't do that, they'll fund terror organizations and revolutionary groups in your country to overthrow you, or they'll hire your military to overthrow you, or they'll come in and bombard your nation and blow its infrastructure out and then sit back for 15 years waging siege on your nation 'til millions of your people starve to death, then they'll come in and take over... At least people out there could wake up and face how much trouble we're in, but you won't, because you want to be slaves and bankrupt homeless! Okay, get what you want, then!
Look. I'm not trying to be negative, here."
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (50)
- The Blame Game III: Hal Turner
- Another school shooting that occurred slightly bef...
- The Art of David Dees
- Jones as Mirror
- Summer Repost
- Then I'll stand somewhere else
- Bugging Out
- The End of Jonestown?
- On a personal note....
- Where's the Harm?
- Jones and Ted Pike on the New Hate Crime Legislati...
- Jones Calls in a Hate Speech Expert
- Jones Suing a Fan?
- Classic Quote
- Al Gore and the Suitcase of Blood
- Ken and Barbie Take on the New World Order
- ▼ July (16)