- Helen Keller was a Satanist because the "I love you" sign she created symbolizes Satan's horns. Sign language was brought to America 60 years before Helen Keller was born. But she was a socialist, and I think that also equates to Satanism for Mr. Marrs.
- The Fox media conglom was named for Satan, likened to a fox in the Bible. It's named for founder William Fox.
- "The horrible truth - the ultimate secret - of the New Age is that children will eventually be taken away from their parents." He wrote that in his '89 book, Ravaged by the New Age. Still waiting.
- "Laws are now being tested that will make traditional Judeo-Christian lifestyles illegal." Ditto.
- "The goal of the Jewish Masonic elite is to establish dictatorial Illuministic Communism and to enslave all of mankind under the thumb of a Jewish master race led by a world messiah who is to rule from Jerusalem." Srsly? All six of the Jews who are also Masons are gonna rule the world?
- How can Marrs tell who's a Mason and who isn't? It's simple: Masons always feel obligated to make arcane hand and/or leg symbols for no apparent reason. For instance, Pat Robertson was making the Masonic "Lion's Paw" hand signal on the cover of Time (Feb. 17, 1986). Don't be fooled by the fact that Robertson has a reputation for being an anti-Mason just like Marrs; that's just a cover! And clearly, when Michael Richards posed for the cover of Newsweek with the rest of the Seinfeld cast, he wondered to himself, "How can I make this as Masonic as possible? I know, I'll make a V shape with my leg! There's no way that could be misinterpreted!"
- "An essential element in this grandiose plan is the Masonic plot to blow up and destroy Islam's golden-domed monument now sitting on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem..." Now how would he know that? "On the heap of its ruins, the Masons intend to build a Jewish Masonic temple where they and their satanically energized messiah shall worship and pay homage to the Egyptian double-headed eagle deity, Mammon-Ra, the god of money and prosperity." Tacking a Christian entity to an Egyptian god doesn't actually create a new god, Mr. Marrs. It's called "making sh** up."
Rense fails to explain why, if the Illuminati Zionist Devil-worshippers are hacking his show just to stifle Marrs, Marrs' own website is untouched, his sermons are still on Google Video, and none of the other shows on which Marrs has appeared recently have been sabotaged. But that's how the NWO maniacs work...their genius lies in the fact that nothing they do is logical. That's why it takes a genius like Jeff Rense to figure them out. Quick, get him back on the air before the free world collapses.