Spring is here, and come hell or high water this blog will be online daily!
To start things off, here's an exchange between Jones and Alan Watt from yesterday's show that tells you a lot about where Jones' head is at. He may rant against the "conquer and divide" strategies of the New World Order, but his world is neatly divided into the scumsucking elite and the good, virtuous everyman. They are sadistic, debauched. and power-mad; we are clean-living and kind. They are rapers of children and defilers of purity; we are upholders of justice and defenders of innocence. It doesn't get more simplistic than this.
Jones has just stated that 1% of the population consists of "psychos" (sociopaths), and that this 1% always takes control of the other 99%.
Jones: We've got to identify them, educate the virtuous and good and the mighty to rise up and be the leaders they are, to defeat this scum. Do you agree with me, Alan? It's about 1% are psychos?
Watt: I'd say it's a bit more than that. The elite have been breeding for a couple thousand years at least (probably three), with "winners", those who dominated... And they continue interbreeding with more what they call "successful" people, ruthless people, and so you have generations of them. And they're psychopathic."
Jones: A lot of them don't even have to think about duplicitous things, it just flows through them.
It's bizarre to me that a person who claims to despise eugenic thought and practices could attribute sociopathology to heredity, when there is no evidence of any hereditary component to antisocial personality disorder. But then, we already know that Jones hates the mentally ill.
They return to the subject of formal education. Watts implies that all college-level educators, or perhaps even all educators, are sociopaths. Ironically, neither Jones nor Watt stop to acknowledge the fact that anti-intellectualism can be a hallmark of totalitarian thought.
Jones: That came out in a UN document three months ago, that all the major universities went to UN meetings - hookers, meals, everything - for the world government, to get them all involved. They know carbon dioxide isn't bad. They know it's about bringing in a Communist collective world state. They did psychological tests of these people, and they hate their fellow man. I see someone happy and I'm happy for them... I appreciate wholesomeness. To them, they see you healthy, happy, successful, they hate it!
Watts: Oh, they hate it, alright. And academia really is a form of totalitarianism... They don't care who they're brainwashing, or what they're taught to brainwash the youngsters with. They will go along with it quite happily because they're psychopaths, and they're very well-paid as well.
Jones: What percentage would you say are genetic psychopaths versus the psychopathoid, biological android version [created] through the conditioning in the media? What percentage are natural psychos, versus quasi-horde-of-hell, servant wraith[s]?
Watt: I'd say probably at the ruling elite's level, you're probably looking at maybe only about 20,000 very important families...
It's interesting that Jones would say the UN paid for hookers. This is another expression of Jones' notion that the "elite" are more sexually deviant than the average person, an ancient meme in populist thought (in mass-produced broadsheets, the relatively chaste Marie Antoinette was painted as a lesbian orgiast).
The UN meeting Jones mentioned didn't actually take place. As noted in the Infowars article, UN documents discussed recruiting academia for assistance in UN climate change initiatives.
It's also very interesting that Jones and Watt zeroed in on higher education, when public school education in Texas has some very serious problems that should be addressed ASAP.
If it isn't clear to you by now that Jones deems the "elite" to be less than human, in response to a caller's comment about the Reptilian overlords, he declared, "They might as well be Reptilians from Planet Pop Tart, because they're so anti-human and so different from us. What they are is a bunch of psychos."
- ► 2011 (42)
- ▼ March (5)