You know you're rambling when a Russia Today anchor has to cut you off.
The last time Jones ranted about the Canadian border (claiming that Third World immigrants get preferential treatment at border crossings), a grieving mother had to steer him back on track. Sheesh. Focus, Mr. Jones, focus.
Just wanted to point out a few things about this clip:
- This has been covered by mainstream media outlets throughout Canada. It's not being suppressed or ignored.
- If it's difficult for Jones to get his material into Canada, you wouldn't know it. There is absolutely no shortage of Jones merchandise in this country. Endgame and The Obama Deception can be purchased at the largest audiovisual retail stores, Prison Planet bumper stickers are everywhere, and his show is freely available.
- I have crossed the U.S.-Canadian border more times than I can possibly count. Never had a problem. At all. Generally, if you just answer questions promptly and normally, even if they're stupid, you won't have any trouble crossing either border. Customs agents on both sides have similar training.
- "Behaviour placement" is far less creepy and obnoxious than product placement, particularly since at least one network (NBC) is freely admitting to using it in their shows. Not sure WTF this has to do with Canada.
- Canada currently has a Conservative government that is closely aligned with U.S. policy. The Liberal Party has been in decline lately, and the socialist-leaning NDP Party is toast. So where are all these blissfully ignorant, superhappy liberals of which you speak, Mr. Jones?
- ► 2011 (42)
- ▼ May (7)