Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 Crazy Notions 'til Christmas: Your friend's nervous breakdowns are good for business



"I've already been on MSNBC today, and I'm on a whole bunch of stuff coming up tonight. And obviously, we'll be able to inject infowars.com into the discussion when I'm on those broadcasts, and the people will come here and find the larger picture. It's kind of the red pill. Thanks to Charlie Sheen." - Alex Jones (Feb. 25/11 broadcast)

Is the glass still half-full if it's half-full of your buddy's tears?
Throughout Sheen's manic episode, or crack bender, or whatever the hell it was, Jones milked the media cow like a fiend. He insisted that Sheen was 100% clean and sober, never better. Whatta pal.

2 comments:

Doug Brinkman said...

hey! I like Charlie Sheen

S.M. Elliott said...

Spend a few days with him, watching "Jaws in the fourth dimension", and I guarantee that like will turn to pity.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30ish housefrau living in Canada

Followers